skip to content

Degree Committee for the Faculty of Earth Sciences & Geography


If you have a complaint about some aspect of your studies, or if you have not been awarded the degree you sought and wish to appeal against the judgment, you should refer to the University's Student Complaints and Appeals website, which gives full details of the procedure as well as important background information.

Your Department should provide you with details of the local Responsible Officer to whom complaints can be raised in the first instance.

Student Complaints -

Examination Review Procedure -

If you can't find the page you are looking for or find a broken link do let us know (please use the email link in the 'Contact us' section below).

Office closures

No imminent office closures

Meeting dates

Meetings of the Degree Committee and Degree Ceremonies: